Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version XM 2.5TD Intercooler

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
noz
Hi all,

I just did the clutch on my 2.5TD over the Easter weekend. When removing the intercooler I let it drop from about 150-200mm onto a carpet. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I came to refit it there was a great long crack about 150mm down one corner. I can't be sure I did the damage myself. I'd never noticed a crack before but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Anyhow, if anyone has a spare lying around they'd like to sell me I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

noz cool.gif
xmexclusive
Hi Noz

Will look one out by the weekend and check that it is undamaged.

John
noz
Cheers John, PM me with cost and details.
noz cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter