Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email


  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> XM 2.5TD Intercooler, Replacement required
noz
Posted: April 26, 2011 08:28 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 1673
Member No.: 12
Joined: November 22, 2003




Hi all,

I just did the clutch on my 2.5TD over the Easter weekend. When removing the intercooler I let it drop from about 150-200mm onto a carpet. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when I came to refit it there was a great long crack about 150mm down one corner. I can't be sure I did the damage myself. I'd never noticed a crack before but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Anyhow, if anyone has a spare lying around they'd like to sell me I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

noz cool.gif


--------------------
'10 '59' C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Tourer Metallic Grey
'97 'P' XM 2.5 TD VSX Saloon RP 6610 Blue
'97 'R' XM 2.5 TD Exclusive Saloon RP 7158 Silver
'88 CX 22TRS Croisette
Location: Avonbridge - Stirlingshire - Central Scotland
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
Top
xmexclusive
Posted: April 26, 2011 09:17 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 2877
Member No.: 144
Joined: April 06, 2005




Hi Noz

Will look one out by the weekend and check that it is undamaged.

John

This post has been edited by xmexclusive on April 26, 2011 09:18 pm


--------------------
An interest in 2.5TD's.
Location: Hampshire, U.K.
PMEmail Poster
Top
noz
Posted: April 27, 2011 08:39 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 1673
Member No.: 12
Joined: November 22, 2003




Cheers John, PM me with cost and details.
noz cool.gif


--------------------
'10 '59' C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Tourer Metallic Grey
'97 'P' XM 2.5 TD VSX Saloon RP 6610 Blue
'97 'R' XM 2.5 TD Exclusive Saloon RP 7158 Silver
'88 CX 22TRS Croisette
Location: Avonbridge - Stirlingshire - Central Scotland
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 


Skin arobase par alphega @ PCentraide 2005 (original)
V1.3 par Elianora la blanche @ La Caverne de la Rose pourpre