Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 5 speed 2.1td gearbox

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
Zaphod
As above, must be from a 2.1td as I want to reduce the RPM in 5th on my TCT
dean
I dont want to say he will sell but it may be worth sending PeterN a PM, i know he has a damaged 2.1manual but you would have to collect from south coast i would think.


D

Peter.N.
Thank you Dean biggrin.gif He is correct I have two in fact.

Peter
XMX
I have one available that's already removed from a 2.1TD it was off a 'M' reg. hatchback S2, PM sent !

biggrin.gif

XMX
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter