Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email


  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 5 speed 2.1td gearbox
Zaphod
Posted: April 01, 2011 03:24 pm


Super Member
****

Group: Members
Posts: 369
Member No.: 368
Joined: May 08, 2006




As above, must be from a 2.1td as I want to reduce the RPM in 5th on my TCT


--------------------
Of all the things I have lost I think I miss my mind the most

Half of all 1994 S2 2.0 TCT Exclusive Manuals remaining, where is the other one?
1992 Range Rover V8 Vogue SE LPG
1985 Golf GTI 8v
1975 MG Midget
1959 Austin Healey Sprite
PMEmail Poster
Top
dean
Posted: April 01, 2011 06:30 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 1441
Member No.: 852
Joined: May 23, 2007




I dont want to say he will sell but it may be worth sending PeterN a PM, i know he has a damaged 2.1manual but you would have to collect from south coast i would think.


D



--------------------
92 xm 20i prestige auto (modified)R.P 5678
96 Xantia Activa (modified)
location-Isle of wight
PMEmail Poster
Top
Peter.N.
Posted: April 01, 2011 06:40 pm


Andre's Mate
******

Group: Members
Posts: 3414
Member No.: 78
Joined: August 31, 2004




Thank you Dean biggrin.gif He is correct I have two in fact.

Peter


--------------------
Used to have:

'96 'N' 2.1 td VSX manual estate White RP6695.
'01 'Y' 406 GXL Hdi 110 manual estate silver
'01 C5 estate 2.0. Hdi 110hp manual
Located in Charmouth, Dorset. U.K.

Blower transistors MJ 11015
PMEmail Poster
Top
XMX
Posted: April 02, 2011 03:16 pm


Member
*

Group: Members
Posts: 18
Member No.: 1532
Joined: April 17, 2010




I have one available that's already removed from a 2.1TD it was off a 'M' reg. hatchback S2, PM sent !

biggrin.gif

XMX
PMEmail Poster
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 


Skin arobase par alphega @ PCentraide 2005 (original)
V1.3 par Elianora la blanche @ La Caverne de la Rose pourpre