Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Fuel Pump Petrol

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
regdorpten
Does anybody have a fuel pump for a petrol S2 for sale? Need it rather urgently...

Matt
mountainman21xm
Hi,I have a fuel pump,can't recall which model I took it out of now.Detail on top of pump reads:Jaeger 337631,9600697280:does this identify it?You can call my cellphone 07980 499108.
regdorpten
Well the Jaeger serial number on mine is 340973 (or 8) followed by 9612171660.

Not entirely sure if this is the part number though
regdorpten
I'm quoting the serial number on top of the pump assembly
mountainman21xm
Thats the number I took,if you look at the pump motor its a Bosch,0 580 453 024,any good?
mountainman21xm
Look at the pump motor,it's a Bosch 0580 453 024
regdorpten
I can't find anything on the pump motor to say who it's manufactured by. It appears to be completely unmarked on the steel, unpainted body, except for the serial number 6443333, and beneath it A2634-1. Both stamped halfway down the side of the cylinder.
regdorpten
Mountainman according to this dealer your pump is from a 24v 3.0 XM.

XM 3.0 pump

Guess it means it won't fit mine. One parts company I rang ran my reg through the computer and told me it's a Bosch pump I need but beyond that couldn't help.

Annoying because I need to get the car on the road by this weekend. Anybody else?
regdorpten
Appears I spoke too soon. On the same website they're listing the same pump for 2.0l models aswell.

XM 2.0l pump

I will PM you.
regdorpten
I can't PM you. Do you have a telephone number I can call?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter