Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email


  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Fuel Pump Petrol, S2
regdorpten
Posted: July 17, 2010 03:38 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




Does anybody have a fuel pump for a petrol S2 for sale? Need it rather urgently...

Matt


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
mountainman21xm
Posted: July 17, 2010 06:42 pm


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 4
Member No.: 1455
Joined: January 07, 2009




Hi,I have a fuel pump,can't recall which model I took it out of now.Detail on top of pump reads:Jaeger 337631,9600697280:does this identify it?You can call my cellphone 07980 499108.
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 18, 2010 11:58 am


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




Well the Jaeger serial number on mine is 340973 (or 8) followed by 9612171660.

Not entirely sure if this is the part number though


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 18, 2010 12:12 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




I'm quoting the serial number on top of the pump assembly


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
mountainman21xm
Posted: July 18, 2010 03:59 pm


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 4
Member No.: 1455
Joined: January 07, 2009




Thats the number I took,if you look at the pump motor its a Bosch,0 580 453 024,any good?
PMEmail Poster
Top
mountainman21xm
Posted: July 18, 2010 06:33 pm


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 4
Member No.: 1455
Joined: January 07, 2009




Look at the pump motor,it's a Bosch 0580 453 024
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 18, 2010 09:22 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




I can't find anything on the pump motor to say who it's manufactured by. It appears to be completely unmarked on the steel, unpainted body, except for the serial number 6443333, and beneath it A2634-1. Both stamped halfway down the side of the cylinder.


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 19, 2010 02:57 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




Mountainman according to this dealer your pump is from a 24v 3.0 XM.

XM 3.0 pump

Guess it means it won't fit mine. One parts company I rang ran my reg through the computer and told me it's a Bosch pump I need but beyond that couldn't help.

Annoying because I need to get the car on the road by this weekend. Anybody else?


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 19, 2010 03:05 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




Appears I spoke too soon. On the same website they're listing the same pump for 2.0l models aswell.

XM 2.0l pump

I will PM you.


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
regdorpten
Posted: July 19, 2010 04:13 pm


Advanced Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 145
Member No.: 832
Joined: May 18, 2007




I can't PM you. Do you have a telephone number I can call?


--------------------
1994 S2 CT auto petrol hatch blue, 100k
1995 S2 CT auto petrol hatch green, 98k
PMEmail Poster
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 


Skin arobase par alphega @ PCentraide 2005 (original)
V1.3 par Elianora la blanche @ La Caverne de la Rose pourpre