Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Where's Noz?

Club XM Forum > About the site
demag
Haven't heard anything of him for a while.
wirdy
The weather's been nice up here smile.gif

Perhaps he's making the most of it.
Peter.N.
I think he must have put the site on autopilot!

Peter.N.
noz
Hi all,

Thanks for your concern. I'm not dead....yet ! Seriously though , I've been out of touch for a few months becase workload has just gone through the roof. The XM and Club xm has had to take a back seat for a while I'm afraid. I know a few people have tried to get me by e-mail and I apologise for not replying. Work shows no sign of abating soon so I can't see any improvement in the short term.

On the up side, it looks like the changes I made to the registration system a few months back have paid dividends because the spammers seem to have been stopped (I know I shouldn't have said that....)

To boot , my turbo on my daily xm has given up the ghost. I've been driving it for a while and been disappointed at the lack of performance. However the drop off has been so slow that I couldn't pinpoint any particular reason or event. However, I got the rear struts replaced on my silver 2.5 and took it for a test drive. It wasn't until I drove it I realised how badly my blue 2.5 was performing. I also bought a new caravan at easter and I've been disappointed when towing it thinking it was because of the increased weight. After a battery of tests the diagnosis is a knackered wastegate. I've got the turbo off the silver one and will replace the blue 2.5 turbo tomorrow. Hopefully, all going well, I'll have a fully restored 2.5 by tomorrow evening. I might even take the caravan out for a spin just for the hell of it.

Take care.

Cheers, noz cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter