Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 2.1 Td Vsx Estate

Club XM Forum > Available!
mouseflakes
I'm keen to get an XM myself, but sadly now's not the right time - couldn't let this one pass without high-lighting it for others though...

P reg 2.1 TD VSX estate in white, 75,000 miles, asking £795 on Auto trader website (where the tempting 2.5 estate previously spotted also resides).

Looks good value?
Peter.N.
Missed it! Just phoned and its gone, it was manual too. I have an XM estate alert on Auto Trader but it obviously didn't work this time.

Bother..or words to that effect. But thanks anyway.

Peter.N.
mouseflakes
Shame - I wish I'd posted it sooner. Sorry Peter.

I once set up one of those email alerts on ebay (for Renault 25s actually) but made it such a wide search (so's not too miss anything) that I got cheesed of with the constant stream of emails and reverted to just regular 'manual' checks smile.gif .

If I see owt else of interest (and I'm still unable to get it myself!) I'll post it here.

Tim.
Peter.N.
I got the Autotrader alert for it this morning!!! I doubt if we shall see another one, XMs are almost extinct down here.

Peter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter