Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Xms In France

Club XM Forum > Anything goes chat
Peter.N.
Hi all

Having just returned from a week in France, I thought that some of you at least, might be interested in the XM population over there. We saw a total of 10, one being an estate, first one I have seen there! Nine of those we saw were probably within 10 miles of Cherbourg and were seen on the trip down to Briittany and on the way back, so virtually in one day. We only saw one other all week and that was in Combourg. We did se three CXs though, one an estate, and lots and lots of BXs, but again, no estates, and thousands of Xantias.

In the last month in this country, I have not seen one!

Peter.N.
franpa2
Hi Peter,
Hope you enjoyed the holiday besides counting XMs . I will be driving down through France and Spain at the end of next week and am also in the habit of pointing out XMs to the wife ,who feigns interest .So I shall keep a count .Surprisingly in a small rural inland part of Andalucia ,we regularly visit ,there are about 3 XMs, I often see. Just about every town in Spain of any size ,has a Citroen garage and they seem to hang on to their cars for longer there. Regards Tony
Gav
now there is a coincidence. something about XM owners. we have just come back from a trip to Alora (a rural inland part of Andalucia for those following this thread) where a couple of XMs were spotted.

My excuse for the visit was to visit my sister who lives there now with a couple of holiday cottages up in the mountains. Beautiful part of the world.

www.cortijojacaranda.com for anyone fancying a stay in the lovely quiet rural part of southern spain.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter