No, it not mine! although it is amost identical to mine. I have just returned from the northerly regions having seen and tried the above mentioned car with a view to purchasing it, I didn't, not because there was anything wrong with it, just that it wasn't that much better than the one I have, but if I didn't have mine I would have bitten his hand off!

Its one of the last batch of 61 manual 2.1 estates registered in this country, all in January '96 and as far as I know all have the reg N...YBL except this one, which surprised me, but, the owner informed me today that it used to be N...YBL but now has a personal plate N2...

Its the regulation dark green, has 85,000 miles on the clock, evidence of which is supported by the general condition of the car, especially the condition of the steering wheel which is a very good indicator. It has 11 months MOT and drives very well. There is no indication of head gasket leakage or clutch slip. The only problem is that the remote key fob is missing, so it will need a matched transmitter/reciever.

He is asking £1,500 for it, which a couple of years ago would have been a steal, but the prices seem to have gone through the floor in the last few months, but I think this is negotiable. Its in Skelmersdale by the way.

I went to see it because I think this is probably the last chance to obtain one in this condition, I wouldn't think there are 50 of them left now, but of course it will only be of interest to to if you happen to want a ,96 2.1 td manual estate!

If you want the contact details, send me an e mail.

Peter.N.