Hi there everyone

Due serious server stability issues and a breakdown of support I have had to move all my sites to a new dedicated server in mid-May. Unfortunately the new host provided me with a highly unsatisfactory dedicated server and their support was even worse than my original host!

However, I have just completed a move to another host which has provided, thus far at least, and after a slightly rocky start, a server that is fast and stable with the best support I have yet encountered. There have been a few teething troubles, as is to be expected, but all problems have been fixed very quickly by the highly professional support staff.

I apologise for any glitches in the availability or operation of the site that may have occurred during May, but moving 21 web sites, 32 domains and over 500,000 files twice in a month is no easy task!

I've been working over 12 hours a day for the past two weeks and am now going to take a few days off before attending to a backlog of updates that has accumulated. Once that's attended to I will hopefully have some spare time to make further additions to this site, which is only, after all, a spare time project.