Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Bhp

Club XM Forum > XM General Issues
danny boy
evening
can anyone shed any light on an argument for me and a friend?

what bhp has my xm turbo auto got? just the guide book that goes with the car has weights and capacities but no output figures.

its a 93 L reg and seems a lot faster than the 139 i'm told its got. i thought it was above 150...

any help gratefully accepted, and someone out there must know

ta

d
Craigdp
2.0ltr turbo's have between 150bhp to 190bhp depends on year due to tighter emission laws no 2.0ltr turbo ever had 130bhp only early 2.1 turbo had 130bhp
A'bientot
Craig
p.s. super chips can get an extra 30 bhp for £511
Craigdp
2.0ltr turbo's have between 150bhp to 190bhp depends on year due to tighter emission laws no 2.0ltr turbo ever had 130bhp only early 2.1 turbo had 130bhp
A'bientot
Craig
p.s. super chips can get an extra 30 bhp for £511
danny boy
so how can i find out from my car?

would the orga no. help?

or is there some other way of finding out?

(i'm not going to a rolling road, i want to know but i'm not that desperate to find out!!)

d
Craigdp
You can call Citroen Slough and find the information from them their number is 08-70-60-69-00-0.
A'bientot
Craig
danny boy
QUOTE (Craigdp @ Mar 17 2006, 00:26 AM)
You can call Citroen Slough and find the information from them their number is 08-70-60-69-00-0.
A'bientot
Craig

craig

thanks for the number, the lady on the other end of the dog and bone said it has 150bhp. i don't know how she can tell but she seemed certain and theres no reason to disbelieve her.

thanks again.

d
Craigdp
its all down to year the car was made I guess you gave her your R.P.I. number
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter