Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Sphere Needed, Urgent.

Club XM Forum > Hydraulics Issues
Guest_combwork
Hello again,

After a long time gone I'm back, but my car isn't. It's languishing at Andy's Autos after a saga that really would take too long to dredge up (again). I have the word of the owner that the only thing needed for it's MOT is a new front nearside sphere so.......... Does anyone have one for sale? It's for a V6 Series 2 Estate. If you've got one, please `phone me on 01575 572647; it really would be most appreciated........

Jim.
Peter.N.
GSF have them at £19.50 + vat, part No N45324. I have a fairly new one in stock, but I think it would cost nearly as much to post as you can get one from GSF for, unless you are anywhere near Dorset.

Peter.N.
jorgy9
Hi Jim, this is George, remember, I picked up your old V6 engine at Kirriemuir some day, months ago?
I agree with Peter you should buy a sphere from GSF or any Citroen garage/Indy should be able to supply you with one. My indy in Glasgow even has access to spheres that sell for £12+VAT. Is there anything near you? If I can help in anything let me know. V6 spheres should be widely available, not anything rare. How is your XM doing? I read here you have got a few hydraulic problems.
regards
George
Guest_Combwork
Hello Peter, Hello George,

Thanks for your help guys. Basically the car's going ok; I replaced a couple of pipes a while back and once I've got the sphere for it, I should get the MOT but regretfully I have to sell it as I had a stroke before Christmas and just for good measure, another after New Year (we take our festivities seriously up here), so won't be driving for a while.

Regrads,

Jim.

PS. Wanna buy a used XM Estate gov?

Peter.N.
Hi Jim

Sorry to hear about your incapacity, hope you will be well again soon.

It seems that most Club XM menbers live in Scotland! We go up there once or twice a year as north of Inverness is a motorists paradise with less traffic than down here 50 years ago! Apart from the scenery.

George. Our German Shepherd is called Kirrie as the breeder, originally from Somerset, moved to Kirriemuir, hence her name. Lovely part of the world.

Hope you get your car sorted OK Jim.

Peter.N.
jorgy9
Hi Jim,

sorry to listen about your health, all the wishes for a quick recovery. If it's any help to you, I could buy the sphere u need from my Indy and post it to your home or to your garage, no problem at all, I plan to see him next Thursday anyway. Let me know.

Re. selling the XM, I think best thing is to put it on ebay till it sells, might take a while, but, be armed with patience and someone will eventually spot it. It was a beautiful car, I remember.

George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter