Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 2.0 Si Turbo Auto

Club XM Forum > Available!
danny boy
dear all.
i posted a few weeks ago regarding the electrics on my xm, which i sorted after some very simple advice from a few of you. thanks.
however, my wife has made the decision that she will use my 205gti for her maternity leave, which leaves me with 1 superfluous xm petrol turbo.
description...
L reg, metallic blue, hatchback, good condition all round, loads of extras, eg. electric velour seats, climate and electric sunroof, mot till end of june, 100k with full history and a cambelt at 80k. new spheres etc last year, loads of receipts and paperwork, original stereo, keypad immob. keyless entry. no tax.
everything electrical works, except the passenger wing mirror, which got knocked off, and i had to replace it with a manual one from a breaker. (beggars can't be choosers etc.!)
i've been offered a reasonable amount from a 205 owner who wishes to tear it apart for the engine and throw the rest in the bin, but i would prefer to see such a noble steed go to a loving owner than have it torn apart.
this, dear reader, is where you come in.
please email me if you need to know anymore or wish to make an offer.
aeinstein@btinternet.com
i might even be able to mail you some pics if i figure out how to do it!
if enough offers it might be worth breaking but i'm reluctant to go down that road.
i live near newcastle upon tyne.
danny boy
well!

i can't believe its not worth a few hundred quid to someone!

i'll try the autotrader, if not, breakin' it is then...

d
citroenxm
Hi.

SOLD if it was a MANUAL Car. I'm looking to replace my V6 with either a 2.0Ct Turbo, or a 2.1Td MUST BE MANUAL

Regards
citroenxm
danny boy
its in the trader at £425, but i'm open to offers...

its a solid car, is it not worth buying and converting to manual?

or is that more work than its worth?

d
MacLeod
ohmy.gif Why on earth would you convert it to a manual. After a series of CXs and a manual XM, I bought an XM Auto and now have the second - I would NEVER go back to a manual.
citroenxm
Macleod..

Hi there. I drive a V6 auto. Its not the Auto system thats the problem its the Rubbish 4 speed auto box ... The later Auto Adaptive box is a Gem!!

That box is responsible for many XM's being thrown away!

Shame..

Regards
citroenxm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter