Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Front Indicator bulb holder wiring.

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
Colin111
Hi,
Front driver side indicator has malfunctioned and I am told my housing is kaput.
Got a spare after many weeks of trying and now told that my spare is two wire (dark green and green/yellow) while my car is 3 wire.
Can anyone help or advise me as French wiring is sometimes the opposite of what should happen. wacko.gif
noz
Colin,

I've never seen three wires going to an indicator. Its a simple bulb with two connections. I can't imagine what the third wire is for unless two of the wires are doubled up in one terminal for onward wiring to the earth on the other side.

Can you post a photo in the electrical section?

Cheers

noz cool.gif
Colin111
Hi Noz,

It turned out that there were two wires for earthing as a small garage tested and found out, and fixed the problem in 10 minutes smile.gif .
My ABS sensor problem took longer as none of the local test equipment including modern Citroen test equipment would work on my car, and the sensors had to be checked by hand.
Got it through MOT but the ABS light still comes on intermittently.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter