Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version N/S wing mirror for S1 wanted

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
crabtreegreen
I need a replacement wing mirror or preferably the base plate which attaches to the door as this is the only broken part. It has broken where the spindle attaches the plate to the mirror following an argument with the garage frame. I don't think it will repair but any suggestions welcome. Photo attached.

Many thanks

Bernie
Norman
Have a look on E-bay nbautos are selling MKll parts

Regards,
Norman
crabtreegreen
Many thanks, I will check it out

Bernie
citroenxm
Mk.2 parts wont be any good for mk.1 car the mirrors are completely different
crabtreegreen
Managed to find a Mk1 mirror on e-bay, probably going to swap over the base plate as my existing one is in better nick. Thanks for the replies

Regards

Bernie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter