Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version For Sale

Club XM Forum > Available!
Goose
Have 4 XM wheels and tyres for sale as new, these are not refurbished, comes with all bolts and centre caps + set of locking wheel nuts. These are genuine citroen came off a 2.5 diesel estate and were a second set of wheels. Tyres are 205x65x15 michelin 2-6mm 2-4mm tread. Rob-- Doncaster 07879335433 or email robwen43@gmail.com and I will forward pictures £125. + P&P if required.
citroenxm
I assume they are alloy with having centre caps??

Are they the same as the ones on the car on the Fourm Banner above??
bigsiamesecat
http://club-xm.com/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I have a set of those alloys on this.....

Having parked our 2.0 petrol xm exclusive series 2. Auto. on a friends farm about a year ago, due to excessive oil consumption and a leak from the small pipes to the steering rack(worn ram bush)
I have decided to get rid of it (was keeping as a donor car in case i bought a younger non exclusive version).
I was starting to call the scrap merchant to take it on weight value, but thought it best to offer it to those that might take advantage of its parts first!.
Do let me know if you are interested.
Its in Chordal Green near Harlow.

recent remote transponder for key fob.
Auto box smooth.
Engine pulls well, but uses oil (250k plus miles)
recent starter motor
leather / black interior, will neeed a good clean as it got a bit mildewy over winter, but did not rot at all and all seeems dry and dusty now.
alloys.
only drivers window mech working
good body panels
good exhaust.
good hydraulics apart from small pipes to ram.

all observations from its last drive up to the farm a year ago!

Best scrap price so far was £250

Cheers,

David.
www.davidharrison.info
07850 739131
smile.gif smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter