Hi - after owning 2 XMs recently (along with 5 other Citroens) I seem to have a parts left at the back of my garage which I no longer need. I`ve just copied a bsic Ad below - if anyone is interested either send me an email or give me a call (paulblong@sky.com or 07786-066105).Pictures available if interested Thanks Paul

2no - Citroen XM Series 1 -“aerodynamic” plastic clip on wheel trims (15”wheels) in good condition - £15 pair + postage.

2no - Citroen XM Series 1 – Off-side (drivers side) full headlight assembly. Has a couple of part numbers on it – on the glass it says HCR E2 0488006 and on the plastic at the back it says 6091498_OD £25 each + postage

1no – Citroen XM Series 1 – Near-side (passenger side) rear light assembly. Has a couple of part numbers on it – on the glass side it says DOT SAE A1(2)ST88 and on the plastic at the back it says DOT SAE A1(2)ST (the painted central section is in a deep metallic red colour) £20 + postage

1no – Citroen XM Series 1 – Off-side (drivers side) electric door mirror complete. In a deep metallic red colour – has the following part number 1207 303 0 printed on the plastic where it is normally fixed to the door. £15 + postage