Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version dc to pwn

Club XM Forum > Hydraulics Issues
robertmnorton
Hi Prakash, attached dc to pwm for xm hydractive 1. The photo's and schematics make it easy to follow, you probably wont need a translation.
robertm
citroens
Hi Robertm,
Many thanks, for this is precisely what I have been thinking about, though also I had other ideas as in just driving the existing circuit in the Hydractive module which would have the same effects as the external power supply.

If I want to make the very same power supply, I 'd want all the component values, Maybe this is a kit or maybe a whole circuit, only I would need to initially preset the trim values using a Scope at the output with a ~ counter, such that after the initial voltage applied to the ev, the voltage will have dropped in half, just enough to keep the ev engaged and running cooler.

It would be nice to have the translation as I read a great deal of technical info. especially something that I would be undertaking down the road.

Hi,
I had the this pdf translated in English, it actually helped me to answer or fill in the blanks to my many questions.
I am happy that I will follow suit as soon as I am able to find an appropriate ready made circuit.

For the Mk2 XM owners they can also pursue a similar method as well as incorporate say depending on the number of ev in their vehicles, what I would do is to take the ev feeds directly from their Hydractive modules output microprocessor and use each feed as an input to the new Black box, in turn each Black Box's output will be feeding the respective ev solenoid valve.
I haven't got the Service Manual as yet, otherwise I would be able to tell you the connections.

In my MK 1 XM , I may even plan to use Gate such that I would have the option to connect a different coloured led to each sensor, all the leds will be housed as in a cluster placed either on the dashboard or place just above the rear view mirror, if all of them lit off means that they are inactive, causing the processor's output to be on, thereby also the single output pin 7N6 will be high with respective to the ground..... there is more but I will figure it out.

cheers

Prakash
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter