Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version XM 2.5TD control stalks

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
beckyrachel
Hi

I'm after a cruise control stalk for my 2.5TD, and I figured while it was apart I'd replace the indicator/lights stalk that indicates whenever I change from dipped to main beam.

Anyone got any spare control stalks I could buy?

Thx
Becky
xmexclusive
Hi Becky

Same type of items are used for most XM's so not just from 2.5's.
Cruise stalk is not that expensive from Citroen but is unique to the XM.
Indicator stalk is common to Mk2's and late Mk1's.
It is expensive new but they wear badly internally so have a care selecting used ones.
There is a post on one of the forums that shows how to repair the indicator stalk.

You could try Robert Smart or Citroenxm for secondhand bits.
Robert had cruise switches on ebay last week.

John
citroenxm
Cruise stalk is ALSO the same in V6 SEi and V6 exclusives, 2.i Turbo SEi, and also in Xantia V6's too...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter