Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version parts needed please

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
daniel
Hi xm owners, I am in need of certain parts for my xm, does anyone know where i can find the following- main locking unit for the boot as the plastic lock has snapped, glovebox with piston, both front lower indicator/fog light units, and a front grill. Ebay is rubbish and i need help. Please feel free to ring or text me with any advice on parts from my xm. cheers Dan-07879375539
citroenxm
Hi.. Being an SEi thats a Mk.1 I assume..

May be able to help you there!

Paul
citroenxm
This nice young man has now been sorted for most items he wanted....

One of a.few manual turbo tcts left he has got...

Paul
Zaphod
I know, not many TCTs left of any denomination!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter