Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version new parts for sale, update.

Club XM Forum > Available!
xhp
Hello

An update on the new (old stock) parts I have for sale.

XM 2.0 and 2.0 16valve, non A/C Radiator - for sale at 100 pounds, but no ones bought it so open to offers.

Anti - sink sphere (part number 5293.04) 400/50 bar. - 30 pounds

A pair of XM estate rear spheres (part number 5271.58), date on box 7/94, 400/30 bar - 60 pounds

A pair of XM hydractive front spheres (2.0, 2.0 I, 2.1 TD - part number 96051826) 400/55 bar - 60 pounds

A pair of XM hydractive rear spheres (part number 96051827) date on box >1993, 400/30 bar - 60 pounds

Im also breaking two XM's, a series 1 2.1 TD hatchback, and a series 2 2.0 turbo ct estate, and lots of other bits from past cars I have broken up.

parts can be posted, usually for about 11.50, or picked up from Chatham, Kent.

Thanks
Remy
Masterclock
Hi, I'm looking for a good spare wheel carrier from a series 2 saloon. Would you have anything suitable?

Best regards,

Ian
xhp
hello

Im writing this from abroad at the sec, doing internet bits for my dad while my fiance is at work. Usually I get answers from them via msn, but they do seem to be online today (no doubt a computer glitch).

I am sure that series 1 and 2 spare wheel holders are the same. We have the series 1 hatch back, but off the top of my head I cant remember if it has already been sold or is rusted to bits.

If you can ring the workshop (Medway Citroen) and ask for Philippe or Charlotte they will be able to let you know. Tell them to look on the scrap red 2.1 td hatch back at the front.

our number is

01634 849609

or just pop round if you are in north kent, address, 34 Second Avenue, Chatham, Kent, ME4 5AU

Thanks
Remy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter