Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version a new member

Club XM Forum > Introductions
vive la difference
Hello to all

I am currentley living in france (normandy) i have been the owner of a 2.1 D12 for 6 years that is now for sale as i have just purchased a 1991 V6 with just 56,000 miles on the clock it is stunning, but needs just a little tlc to bring it back to as new!I look forward to searching for the relevant information on the forum
Peter.N.
Hi

Welcome to the club. Is that the non turbo 2.1 you have? I have never seen one but have a clutch for it - ordered in error. We don't get them over here. Your new car sounds nice but to thirsty for me.

Peter
mtxm
Hello there,
It sounds like you might have bought Franklin's Forest Green V6 12v!! Do join us on XM Forum where Franklin (Duke) is a particularly active member.
With regards,
Matthew T.
duke
Hi Brian, and good to see you here! biggrin.gif

I don't normally look on this .com website but thanks for Matthew's prompt I saw this post.

I am normally over on the www.club-xm.co.uk site more.

Glad you are enjoying it too!

Cheers,
Franklin.
vive la difference
Hello Mathew
Yes indeed i am now the proud owner of Franklins XMV6, thank you for posting your welcome to this forum i will be keeping in touch with Franklin

Brian
vive la difference
Hi Franklin

Thank you for your posting, i will keep in touch Brian
duke
Good to hear Brian.

Hope you don't mind, but for people that don't know -

user posted image

Lovely car. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter