DEAR ALL.
After Matthew unfortunately pulling out at the sale at the very last minute,
which I fully appreciate and hold no ill feeling to him.
It still leaves me on the look out again for a very nice low mileage XM
petrol automatic saloon, I am not too fussed about which model year, as
its condition is more important to me than the reg. year.
I am after a light coloured XM preferably Champagne. but I would consider
light metalic blue, light metalic red and white
A prestige turbo is what I am after, but I would consider all others.
Sorry but NO BLACK CARS, NO MANUALS, NO ESTATES, NO DIESELS and
finally NO V6,s either.
I look forward to hearing from privateers and traders if you have a good
enough XM.
I am at home all day eveyday so feel free to E-Mail or P M me
I am also a current CCC member so your XM will be thoughly spoilt rotten
and fully maitained, and couldn,t have a more loving forever home.
Many thanks indeed.