Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Top right strut

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
XMotor
Hello everyone,

I'm desperately looking for a top right strut for my XM in Mauritius. I know I'm far from you but I have a friend who's eager to get it for me and send it to me in Mauritius. He's in France. So my XM is a 1993 hydractive 2L inj petrol. Desperately awaiting a positive answer from you. Cheers. wassim
citroenxm
Hi There,

Just a sugestion, your friend from France should pop to Netherlands, have a look here:

http://www.club-xm.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2534

Pleanty of tops there Im sure!!!

Paul
XMotor
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply. Actually, the friend from France can only send it to me here in Mauritius...I don't think he'll be eager to go to Holland to get one of those strut tops for me :-(

But thanks for sharing that info. May be one day I'll try my luck when I come over there ;-)

Till then, I still need to find one quickly and get my car back on the road.

Cheers,

wassim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter