Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version '91 Xm 2.1td White, Black Leather

Club XM Forum > Seen at the scrappies...
NeilXMsei
http://autos.blue-sock.com/clients/23/site...del&value=11129

It's in Aldershot - dismantle your own bits place. The car looks to be complete & has no obvious damage.

The guy said they normally ask £150 for leather seats & doorcards, but gave me the impression he'll negotiate. The leather seats (in my car) are really lovely. I haven't seen this one so can't speak to their condition.
Gav
i popped down there the other day for a few bits for my own car. i saw the black leather in the car and was very jealous (mine being a mark 2 its of no use to me). the condition generally looked good although the drivers seat needed a good clean from the rain. its a single fold rear seat (not split fold) if that helps anybody.

scrappies have certainly changed since i used to climb over them. they actually bring the car to you nowadays and put it on a stand allowing you full and easy access all around and under. they were very helpful too!
xmexclusive
Hi Gav

You can always swap the cloth covers for leather on Mk2 front seats. Not that difficult a job. The rears are interchangable you just loose the split seat.

Regards

XMexc
f_lez
QUOTE (Gav @ Nov 2 2005, 09:04 AM)
i popped down there the other day for a few bits for my own car. i saw the black leather in the car and was very jealous (mine being a mark 2 its of no use to me). the condition generally looked good although the drivers seat needed a good clean from the rain. its a single fold rear seat (not split fold) if that helps anybody.

scrappies have certainly changed since i used to climb over them. they actually bring the car to you nowadays and put it on a stand allowing you full and easy access all around and under. they were very helpful too!

you can put s1 leather seats in a s2, I just did it! (also added heat and 5 point massage)

You can either pull it off the frame and fit it to the s2 frame, or move the seatbelt pre-tensioner to the s1 frame, and swap the wiring harness as it has different plugs on.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter