Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version My new XM

Club XM Forum > Readers Rides
red_dwarfers
This is my new XM, bought from messersmitt owner last weekend. Citroen owned car for the first few years then bought by a guy who used it for regular long jaunts up north before laying it up for 5 years in a garage. Finally bought by messersmitt owner middle of last year.

My brother had an away match down Tavistock today so I took the opportunity to borrow my sister's DSLR and take the XM for a spin up on to the moors for some photos. The journey down was easy, with all that torque you'd never know we had four people and a good stash of stuff in the boot biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Peter.N.
I take it its a diesel then biggrin.gif
red_dwarfers
It is indeed Peter almost your ideal car were it not for the missing extra sticky out bit at the back. Add on another to the Southwest 2.1 Manual owners list!

I'm heading over to see Toby_HDI (FCF) this week to see what all the fuss is about this Zig Zag hill so look out your window and you might see me biggrin.gif
citroenxm
Wey Hey WELCOME to space ship ownership Kev...

You kept that quiet when I saw you last, didn't know you were still looking!

Would have loved to of shown you my SED when you were over.. Mine apparenty being the oldest 2.1 D in the UK, H reg, SED.. Manual (Yay) ..

Here

Need to get her on the road but got quite a bit to do first in which a blog will be created...

Paul
Dieselman
Nice to see that being used Red_Dwarfers, it's a nice looking car.
Citroenmad
Very good pictures Kev. I was doubting whether you would actually buy an Xm but here you are! laugh.gif

It looks very tidy, and an excellent engine and box choice too.

Ill no doubt see you in it at some CCC events throughout the year.

Edit: I cant quite get my head around what is going on, I seem to have stumbled across the old Xm forum which is now being used again ... my sig was ancient! laugh.gif
Dieselman
QUOTE (Citroenmad @ )

Edit: I cant quite get my head around what is going on, I seem to have stumbled across the old Xm forum which is now being used again ... my sig was ancient!  laugh.gif

It seems to be that the internet can only support one XM forum at a time...
citroenxm
Its been up and running for a while now Chris...

I beleve the other fourm is having upgrades done both hardware and software??

Paul
Citroenmad
I see, well this one is looking much better now. Though its going to get confusing having two Xm forums running huh.gif
red_dwarfers
QUOTE (citroenxm @ )

You kept that quiet when I saw you last, didn't know you were still looking!

Well the trouble is that XMs are like potential girlfriends, they turn up when you least expect them tongue.gif I wasn't actually looking to buy one, its a pipe dream gone wrong.

Thanks all biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter