Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version no need to say hello

Club XM Forum > Introductions
messerschmitt owner
Campbell here, owner of two XMs plus various other cars. Some of you will know me from another website or two.
noz
Hi Campbell,

Welcome to Club-XM. You've come to the right place. You'll find a few like minded people here with more than their fair share of cars never mind XMs so you are in good company.

Why not put, at least, your XM model details in your signature like I have below? It's useful to know which models you have when you start talking about them, particularly if you start asking questions. The answers are likely to depend on which model the questions are based. To add your models to your signature just click on "My Controls" at the top right of the screen then "Edit Signature" mid way down the left hand side of the next screen. Just fill in the details in the white box in the middle.

Cheers

noz cool.gif
messerschmitt owner
Noz

updated to include all the fleet! ;-)

I'll try not to ask questions and do some searches first ...
noz
Wow, well done. I asked for that.

Nice collection though. You must have the bug really bad !!

cheers

noz cool.gif
messerschmitt owner
Noz

I once owned 25 different microcars simultaneously plus an eclectic fleet that included a Land Rover Dormobile, Bedford CA Dormobile, Vauxhall Cresta PA and a BX or two

I have owned one or more of every major microcar and many lesser models, some of which, like the Powerdrive, I could number the survivors on one hand.

I blame my dad - all those DSs, CXs, GSs, the Visa I learned to drive on, etc. ...

Campbell
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter