Hi all,

As I use the new forum software more and more I discover small additional features which have been added completely by accident. Here's a few I have found to date:

• If you are trying to refer someone to a previous post on a previous thread then posting the URL link to the post was the best you could achieve. If it was a long thread and you were referring only to part of it then you had to describe where on the thread the piece of information appeared. Now you can post a link directly for the exact post you want. At the top right hand corner of each post there's now a "#permalink" button. If you right click on this and choose "copy link location"(Firefox) you can then paste the link to that exact post in another post.
  • At the bottom of the main page just above "Board Statistics" there are 4 links. If you click on "today's active topics" it takes you to a search page with a drop down which alllows you to see the active topics over a time period which you define.
  • The "Board Statistics" now shows a list of all members and guests who have visited the forum today.

I'm sure there will be more as time goes on. If anyone else finds interesting features please add them to this thread.

Cheers

noz cool.gif