Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Newcomer

Club XM Forum > Introductions
dannyboy
hi all found site while trying to find an answer to uncles probs with 2.1td auto.I myself run a 3.0v6 12v auto for just over two years got my eye on a 3.0 24v manual at mo...wife not happy....
noz
Hi dannyboy,

I think the bit about the wife not being happy is an occupational hazard I'm afraid and you'd not be alone on club-xm.

Anyway, welcome to club-xm. You'll find it very friendly here with lots of people willing and eager to help you out. Have a look in the Self-Help Files section. there's lots of mini repair manuals in there for the most common XM faults. Feel free to download as many as you like.

Let us know whats wrong with your uncle's 2.1 auto and we'll try to help you solve the problem.

Cheers

noz cool.gif
dannyboy
hi noz thanks for the welcome.... the uncles t.d had a fuel starvation type problem but found the answer on the forum...bypassed the fuel heater/thermostat which solved the stalling and car goes like it should again many thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter