Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Hey, Hey, We're Back On Line !

Club XM Forum > Announcements
noz
Hi all,

As you can see we're back on line after a protracted absence. Welcome back.

Cheers

noz cool.gif
steelcityuk
Hi Noz,

Great to see it back online.

Steve.
Andmcit
Yep, great stuff! Nice to see this site working 100% again
- too much invested in past threads to lie dormant for a year...

So, Paul was the catalyst? Maybe he can have a look at my
non starting/dead for 8 months v6 Xantia?

Andrew
David Hallworth
Great news!

Ciaran and Norrie will need to liaise now to see if all the information that's been gathered on the new Club-XM site can be migrated into this one now!

David.
robert_e_smart
Excellent news, there is too much information here to loose.
kenhall1202
Noz

You deserve a medal for your tenacity in sorting this out - well done!

Ken
minijet
It's nice to able to get in through the front door again instead of climbing in the window tongue.gif

demag
So how long was it? I can't remember now! biggrin.gif
jonathan_dyane
QUOTE (David Hallworth @ Apr 15 2010, 21:41 PM)
Great news!

Ciaran and Norrie will need to liaise now to see if all the information that's been gathered on the new Club-XM site can be migrated into this one now!

David.

I am pleased to see this site back fully online; it contains a vast resource of information. That said, I personally would certainly not be a fan of migrating the 'new' Club-XM to this, due to Chris Light's seeming ambivalence to the site, and it's long period of absence. Ciaran has proved himself a flawless site owner, and I for one would be an advocate of backing the co.uk horse rather than this...

Jonathan.
lez
sadly i have to agree, esp as i now dont post on the yahoo lists anymore, i have not fallen out with anyone over there, i just cant be doing with a black and white service when the world is in technicolour.....

if i wanted txt only i'll buy a greenscreen monitor and vt100 emulation...

but, as i said, a forum needs to be reliable, or well supported, with ppl with access to fix it, one person is enough if that person does not have a fulltime job, hence i was going to set one up years ago, but the black and white die hards said not to bother, now we have two!

the only problem i see with the other 'horse' is its phbb and seems lacking in features, or they not enabled/installed/easy to find, I am in the process of setting up some forums on an unrelated issue, and may just go all out and do an auto-electrics/technical/ based little one anyway, as thats my main interest and not just on xm's
UFO
Congratulations on being back on line! Well done and I am really pleased the knowledge has not been lost for good.

Since we were last on line (is it really 12 months?) I have traded my XM on a new C5 Exclusive. The reliability is enjoyable.
DerekW
Thank you for all your hard work, Noz. It's good to be back biggrin.gif
xmaddict
yahaaay! shock of my life as i clicked on old site by accident and it came on....briliant...miracles do happen... bit like the xm's habbit of having a nigly little fault then suddenly fixing itself.
DOD
Good on you Noz, I have no idea idea what may have been going on, but this site and a lot of your hard work has been invaluable to me in keeping the cars on the road.
Many thanks for everything and all of the best all of the time.
George.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter