Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Cit Manual's

Club XM Forum > Available!
dean
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-XM-DEALERS-O...%3A1|240%3A1318

There is an electrical one too, and in the nice binders i would love to have these but at £60 inc postage each its not something i can afford at the moment sad.gif

D
Andmcit
Be very wary!

Problem is it's incomplete, there's another mechanical volume with the second half although
the Lion's share is in the one for auction. The electrical volumes for the s1 cover 3 binders and
then there's the updates, supplements and separate booklets like the engine one he's got
pictured so he's stretching out the auctions and may have a few buyers left wanting and a
bit unhappy!

Andrew
dean
Thats good to know Andrew thanks, not so dissapointed now biggrin.gif

D
xmexclusive
Hi Dean

Have as near as you can get to a full set and some duplicate parts/spare binders if you need anything checked on. Andrew is right about the typical ebay stuff as it took me a few successful bids over about 3 years to collect my set. The Pug stuff was totally different being few other bidders so got a boot load from one seller.

John
dean
Hi John

It was just 2.0 turbo engine info i was after, mainly any mods that were made to the engine over the production run and how the later engine gained 5bhp over the earlyer version.

D
xmexclusive
Hi Dean

Will see what I can find.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter