Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version North Coast Xm Tour

Club XM Forum > Readers Rides
jimmagill
I had a day off this sunday so we took the XM on it's first run out to the North Antrim Coast...

user posted image

Dunluce Castle

user posted image

user posted image

If your even in this part of the world I can't recomment 'The York' enough. Very nice hotel!

Was well impressed by the ride and handling on the coast roads and how it didn't actually breakdown....

Jim

Citroenmad
Breakdown! Your in a Citroen not a Fiat now you know tongue.gif

Nice pictures though, looks like a nice spot to be.

I dont think many modern cars can beat or match an Xms ride and handling, especially when their spheres are tip top!

Good to hear your enjoying Xm ownership smile.gif
jimmagill
Ah... you see saturday morning I went to work and just as I got into town there was this rather over powering smell of smoke and/or burning and I have to admit that I'm ashamed to say that I didn't think it was an early Halloween bonfire and checked under the bonnet as soon as I pulled into the work carpark sad.gif

No melting fuses yet biggrin.gif

Jim
Citroenmad
You should have more faith in the Xm!

Ive had mine 6 years and its never been one problem. Granted its only done 20K miles in that time, but when it does get used its for long distances, so it puts it to the test.

No problem that is apart from the electric windows, ive just finished repairing my passneger side, im pleased to say everything on the Xm is now in fully working order again biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter