Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Xm Premiere

Club XM Forum > Sadly it has to go...
mi16 joe
hi i got this xm cos i wanna put the engine turbo and loom in my 205 i got it from a lady that had from brand new its pretty much motable its got 72 k on the clock the interior is totally mint door cards as its a big car and the lady didnt seem to be the greatest driver all doors except passenger front are dented i got all windows all windows good tyres front bumper slight crack on one corner headlamps are clear no yellow dash tottally mint but there a slight leak on the hydrolic near the rad is why she sold it to me i live in west lond near a406 and a40 meet but as it on my drive i would like to sell the inside bare before i start on the out side once ready to start on the out side i will take alll bits of and store in the shed so any ppl intrested please let me know here or on my mobile 07841471241 my names joe thank u all fellow citroen lovers i will try get some pics up soon as not sure how to resize ect
laverda99
Hi Joe,
What model is it?
Thanks
Steve
Andmcit
Steve; there's more info including pictures in the forum section above this one in 'Seen at the scrappies'

Andrew
laverda99
Thanks Andrew

Steve
Zaphod
I need a passnger side hub with the ABS sensor, where are you?
citroenxm
QUOTE (mi16 joe @ Sep 19 2008, 20:41 PM)
hi i got this xm cos i wanna put the engine turbo and loom in my 205 i got it from a lady that had from brand new its pretty much motable its got 72 k on the clock the interior is totally mint door cards as its a big car and the lady didnt seem to be the greatest driver all doors except passenger front are dented i got all windows all windows good tyres front bumper slight crack on one corner headlamps are clear no yellow dash tottally mint but there a slight leak on the hydrolic near the rad is why she sold it to me i live in west lond near a406 and a40 meet but as it on my drive i would like to sell the inside bare before i start on the out side once ready to start on the out side i will take alll bits of and store in the shed so any ppl intrested please let me know here or on my mobile 07841471241 my names joe thank u all fellow citroen lovers i will try get some pics up soon as not sure how to resize ect

At least this great fellow is keeping all parts for us! and not just slinging the car away..

Im impressed...!!!!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter