Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Recharging spheres

Club XM Forum > Hydraulics Issues
Russell
Hi Folks,

There's a great resource for recharging spheres not so far from my neck of the woods in Cambridge:

Pleaides in a little village called Sawtry, near Peterborough do a superb job on Citroen hydraulics, and are charging £25 for replacement recharged spheres, and a tenner off if your old one can be recharged. That's got to be a good deal. And they fit them...

http://www.pleiades.uk.com/

Cheers
Russell 8)
noz
Russell,

Pleiades is the premier source of hydraulic components for all Citroen enthusiasts and have been around a long time.

I can vouch for their service and quality. Over the years I have bought a lot of hydraulic components from them and have never been disappointed.

Cheers

noz 8)
2L XM Turbo
You can also buy new replacement spheres from GSF (German,Swedish and French) for £18.65+VAT but you have to fit them yourself.
noz
of course, if it's only sphere's you need recharging and live near central Scotland then I can recharge your spheres for you.

cheers

noz 8)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter