Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version My 2.0 Turbo Vsx For Sale

Club XM Forum > Available!
linton01
I only bought this two weeks ago with the full intention of bringing it up to scratch . however new job ( good news )means i have to travel abroad and must get rid of it asap ( bad news) really annoyed as i was returning to XM ownership for the first time in ten years. It a good one.
1998 Sreg , 10 months mot, taxed till end of this month ( july 2008) only 100k miles. nice metallic blue. runs really well . all seems tight and aircon and electrics work ( amazing!) suspension is nice and soft and all the spheres are good. interior looks nice and matrix are all good. . only bad point is the finishing of the front drivers wing ( also the nose con could do with a touch up but not hugely important.) a little work will get this XM sparkling. I'm looking for £595 and a quick sale. thanks and one day i'll have time to get that perfcect XM .
email me for more pics
aengus-xmv6
Hi

is it manual or auto and interior trim spec (full leather etc).
Also your location may help.

regards
Dave
linton01
its a manual, with velour trim, acc/ sunroof etc. just email for more pics.

I'm in herne hill london.
aengus-xmv6
hmmm almost tempted - will know more depending how the V6 goes on its MOT in the next week or so.....

Not all that far either - used to live in Crystal Palace, still visit the area a lot.

regards
Dave
linton01
just let me know . I took it to the weekly boot fair with it today and it went really well fully loaded .

the turbo is quite rapid. two things worth mentioning the passenger electric window has stopped

working and the rear passenger one is making anoise. usual XM pecadillos! forgotten how

"interesting " XM ownership is.

regards Justin
linton01
Only got a week left till I have to get ready to go abroad so citroen must go. all reasonable offers considered . thanks justin
aengus-xmv6
Hi Justin

seems my V6 passed the MOT fine biggrin.gif , so looks like I won't be needing a replacement this time round...

Hopefully you'll find someone to take it though, rather than it ending up stripped for the turbo lump for some chav-mobile.

regards
Dave
linton01
Thanks Dave,

its much too good to rip apart but its probably worth more that way sadly.

Good news about the V6 though

regards

justin
ray-fenwick
QUOTE (linton01 @ Jul 31 2008, 21:09 PM)
Thanks Dave,

its much too good to rip apart but its probably worth more that way sadly.

Good news about the V6 though

regards

justin

Hi Justin

I've emailed you re your XM. Please can you get in touch?
Ray
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter