Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 'lovechild' Of Hercules And Xm Spotted... ;-)

Club XM Forum > Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
dean
and the wing mirrors!!!! but, point taken Andrew..............so, where are you Peter?, Ciaran wants to build you a very, very limited edition xm superestate laugh.gif laugh.gif

He may have to make a compromise on the 2.1TD though...........i dont think it would move rolleyes.gif

D
Andmcit
Ok, the mirrors are s1's in a 24v styley! I was viewing the picture very briefly earlier
and missed the subtleties of their shape.

Guess it's a s1.98 with the optional 'Tardis Pack' laugh.gif

Andrew
dean
laugh.gif would be a good booze cruise car wouldnt it biggrin.gif

D
roddew
Hi Guys,

I was amusing myself a few days ago looking at Tissiers. There is an owners club and a website with a few pics.

I'd willingly swap my 4x4 Econoline for one of these. Much more suited to what we do these days. Sadly I think the days when their obsolescence made them cheap are long gone. Just like their CX predecessors they are now much prized.
I remember regularly seeing one that used to run every night from Frankfurt to Paris and back at an incredible rate of knots carrying newspapers. (the financial ones I believe).

Oh well, we can live in hope and dream.............

Rodders.
Andmcit
There have been occasional Tissier Cx's and at least one Xm on the net but mostly
on ebay France and Germany.

I'd quite fancy this silver one, the shock effect has worn off and the practicality appeals
to me more than that offered with a 'mere' estate!! The dip of the roofline in the new
side view isn't too practical but helps the overall effect - guess it needs as much
aerodynamic help as it can get!

Andrew
Andmcit
Eh? Hang on! What's going on here then; there are two of these, where one is a s1:

user posted image

and the other is a s2?

user posted image

No wonder I'm getting confused; The back door gives it away on the s2.
There ARE more of them - I can live in hope!! biggrin.gif

May need some space to open the tailgate mind!! laugh.gif
user posted image
The silver really sets it off nicely!

Andrew
Andmcit
where it goes horribly wrong with interbreeding:

user posted image
user posted image

barf blink.gif

These can stay right where they are!

Andrew
roddew

Lots of wierd and wonderful things to be found on a site AAgarage.com

add /tissier if that's all you want to see, but if you go through the homepage there's loads of stuff to drool over..

Rodders.
roddew

www.amicale-tissier.net is the club site.

Rod
Andmcit
QUOTE (roddew @ Sep 20 2008, 08:34 AM)
Lots of wierd and wonderful things to be found on a site AAgarage.com

Rodders.

The cars always look scruffy! Now this may be because most second hand cars in France
are a bit distressed mind but I recall someone on a forum commenting pretty much the
same findings having paid a visit there!

Andrew
dean
I think i have found at least a match for this tissier thing Andrew..

user posted image

D
Citroenmad
There are quite a few pictures of that 8 wheeler Xm on the net, its a V6 cool.gif Has a range of wheels on in the pictures too.

There are some strange looking 'big' Citroens around on the internet.

Has anyone seen the stretched white Xm without a roof? Anyone got any pictures of that? Ive seen a tiny picture of it on a race track and also it hidning behind a few other cars but no good ones.

Chris.
dean
Ive not seen that one Chris, but i would like someone to make a real version of the green convertable model xm you can buy cool.gif

D
Andmcit
Yeuch!

That red monster is a bit visually challenged! The door mirror seems integrated well,
blending into the lines of the car seamlessly!

Think I'll stick with daydreaming about those silver Hecules jobbies!
That 4 door s2 looks useful. biggrin.gif

Andrew
DoubleChevron
QUOTE (dean @ Feb 22 2009, 20:15 PM)
I think i have found at least a match for this tissier thing Andrew..

user posted image

D

I wonder if it goes up hills with that load on ............... Or only downhilll ???
Pages: 1, 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter