Got back from a week in Tunisia on Sunday. I was amazed at how few Cits there are. I saw about 10 all the time but hundreds if not thousands of Pugs! I think I may have seen a rather nice LNA but it was behind a house and we were passing on a coach. The coach drivers surnames are all Schumacher! They're bloody lunatics!

There was a whole range of Pugs from old 3 series, 4's and 5's. Saw a very tidy 505 sporty thing in dark blue. No end of 504 saloons, estates and pick ups. 405's but not too many strangely. Some 406's The old pick up before the 504. Was it the 404? I don't know if they still make them over there but some looked like new. And the roads believe it or not put our pot holed rutted tracks to shame. They were superb!

Apart from the coach drivers the standard of driving wasn't too bad. Some of the taxi drivers are a bit dodgy but its really no worse than mainland Spain and I wouldn't drive there in the cities. Anyone remember the old Mobylette moped, saw one smile.gif. Loads of Pug Scooters and mopeds there as well. All fairly well ridden I might add. Lots of Renaults as well, mainly taxis.