Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version P Reg 2.1 Td Vsx Estate

Club XM Forum > Seen at the scrappies...
xmexclusive
Hi All

Had a look at a Silver XM manual VSX estate, P reg, 101k, ORG 6875, all there at the moment except the side lights. I understand that it was bought to repair and sell on but now being broken because it was found to have been deregistered.
Silver Nosecone looked perfect and front bumper (forest green) good but no washers. It took me a while to notice that the bumper was an odd colour, blended in much better than I expected. Pass strut head perfect, Drivers showing first signs of rusting.
They also had a grey BX GTI G reg that looked complete except that all the glass had been broken.

Yard contact number: 01264 791235
xmexclusive
Hi All

The 2.1 XM estate was crushed last week.

Regards

XMexc
xmexclusive
Hi All

They got a Blue 96N TCT car in today. ORG 67xx I think with 77k and was looking good until they stacked it up with a Pug on top of it. It should turn up as a breaking ad on ebay in the next day or so.

Yard contact Number: 01264 791235

Regards

XMexc
DrTim
QUOTE (xmexclusive @ Apr 16 2008, 19:06 PM)
Hi All

They got a Blue 96N TCT car in today. ORG 67xx I think with 77k and was looking good until they stacked it up with a Pug on top of it. It should turn up as a breaking ad on ebay in the next day or so.

Regards

XMexc

Dark blue or light blue like mine?

I could do with some spare wing mirrors just for piece of mind but I don't think I'll consider wrong colour ones until it is absolutely necessary.

regards
xmexclusive
Hi Dr Tim

While I was there liberating a few bits a mechanic from a Salisbury garage turned up and took the passenger side mirror off. Hate to think what his customer will pay for the mirror replacement. Car is dark blue but there are more than 3 different dark blues for XM's. From memory I think the code was EPK Stratos Blue but I could not make out the letters fully. I was not expecting an XM to be in and was only there without tools to look at late CIT and PUG diesels to see if I could find one with a heated fuel filter for use with veg oil starting.

Regards

XMexc
DrTim
OK thanks xmexec, no good for mine then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter