Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Diesel Xm Wanted

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
Ken newbold
A friend of mine is looking to buy a Diesel XM 2.1 or 2.5. Estate or Hatch but would prefer one with towbar.

Anything doing?
medwaycitroen
We have such a car!

Infact, we have two. One hatchback in maroon and an estate in green. All our XMs can be found here - http://www.medwaycitroen.com/salecars.html

I know for a fact Phil is open to offers as we are over-stocked with XMs at the moment, but I didn't tell you that!

Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for!
techmanagain
Please email me on brianunderscoreprimmerat yahoodotcodotuk with suggested prices for BXdiesel manual estates. Could accept Peugeot 405 instead.
mackay1
Hi Ken,

I've got a Silver 'P' Reg 2.1TD VSX manual hatch with towbar. It's RP7163 (19 June 06), but can't remember the date of 1st registration I'm afraid. It's the '96 model year with passenger airbag and has been well maintained and is in very good condition. It's done 110k miles. A friend has borrowed it but it'll be back at the end of next week. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you some photos.

Roy
Ken newbold
Thanks for the replies, I will pass the info on these to my pal who's interested and see what happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter