Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version What The....

Club XM Forum > Anything goes chat
Ciaran
user posted image

Yes, I was puzzled too...

XM v6 sadist
Hi Ciaran

I wonder what those alloys do to the ride / handling. Looks like the owner isn't too interested in the "magic carpet" ride! and Oh my god! Just noticed the wing at the back. Fantastic!

Tony

PS. Reckon it's at 8v 2.0 auto too?
Peter.N.
The front looks a bit like a Peugeot 406

Peter.N.
jorgy9
...wonder why didn't he buy a 406 straight away?

G
jorgy9
...hey, you caught me Peter!

I must admit it looks a bit scary, with its 5+ metres, wouldn't like to have this in my rear view mirror...

G

Ciaran
I wonder what those alloys do to the ride / handling. Looks like the owner isn't too interested in the "magic carpet" ride! and Oh my god! Just noticed the wing at the back. Fantastic!

Yes the wheels are quite large aren't they! Do wonder how it behaves on those, but as you say, it looks as though the owner isn't too interested in an XM for what an XM is smile.gif

The rear wing... I somehow didn't notice it myself until I read your post. OMG indeed! laugh.gif

PS. Reckon it's at 8v 2.0 auto too?

I thought that, but I can't make out the side badge. I did however, notice the 'V6' one on the nose, but it looks like one of those Halfords stick on jobs, rather than the proper Cit one...

/EDIT: Looking again, I think I can just about make out that the side badge is indeed a V6 one.. anyone concur?
Andmcit
Thunderbirds ARE GO!!

Looks like it does have a V6 badge on the side!
Didn't see the badge on the nose though - where's that? I'm missing it every time I look!!

The grilles on the bonnet are a bit pointless too - so; when it rains the ECU fills up with rainwater!! rolleyes.gif

Andrew
demag
I bet those lights are brighter than my Xm!
Andmcit
QUOTE (demag @ Apr 30 2007, 00:06 AM)
I bet those lights are brighter than my Xm!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Mind, any light NOT intended for an Xm WILL be better...

Andrew
Ciaran
Thunderbirds ARE GO!!

F.A.B Virgil!

Didn't see the badge on the nose though - where's that? I'm missing it every time I look!!

On the little squarey bit, just above the numberplate. Where the Peugeot badge would normally go I guess biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter