Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Front Right Wing - Maroon (magenta) For S2

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
mackay1
Hi,

I'm looking for the above in good condition - can provide paint code - or will add it later.

Also looking for a roof aerial - someone has removed mine.

Please help - the car's looking very sad!

Roy
Peter.N.
Hi Roy

Can't help you with the wing I'm afraid but the roof aerials are a very reasonable price at GSF. They seem to be universal to all Citroens of that ilk.

Peter.N.
mackay1
Hi Peter,

Thanks for that - I'll have a look.

A very happy birthday to you by the way!

Best wishes

Roy
xmxx
I think someone is/was breaking one on ebay?

richard
mackay1
Hi Richard,

There was a nice one in Maidstone (where I was Friday) but some idiot had closed the bonnet with a screwdriver sticking out over the (otherwise perfect) wing. They couldn't have left it on the other side of course!

There's also a Mk1 in Co Durham that looks to be the same colour - I'm waiting to hear from him.

Many thanks

Roy
xmexclusive
Hi Roy

The turn indicator and mounting hole are a different size and shape between Mk1 and Mk2 wings. They are not easily interchangable. I have not yet got over to check but I think the magenta wing I have is for the other side.

Regards

XMexc
mackay1
Hi XMexc,

Thanks for that - Mk 2 it is then. I've just heard back from the Mk1 eBay seller - and that side is gone.

If you've got one yourself - I'd be delighted!

Cheers

Roy
xmexclusive
Hi Roy

Sorry mine is the wrong hand wing but today I have located/reserved a reasonable looking drivers side one on a scrap Mk2. PM me for details.
Forgot to look for an aerial but there is bound to be one as he had at least 2 scrap Mk2's being used as XM parts stores.

Regards

XMexc
2smv627
Hi, we may have a wing a `95 SX. I`ll have a look tomorrow and if its any good I`ll let you know paint code, etc.
mackay1
Hi,

Thanks for your help guys. I realise that both front towing covers are missing too - so if they are also available that would be a great help.

Cheers

Roy
2smv627
Hi, sorry but the right hand one has been dented and scratched.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter