Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Glass--quarterlight Left Front S1 Wanted

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
flyer
Hi, does anyone have the quarterlight glass for the left front door of a series 1?
I understand the quarterlight glass on an s2 is a different size and is not interchangeable.
A possiblity is to get a whole door in colour code EBR (1st original shade of EBR) if anyone has.

Thanks,
Mike
xmexclusive
Hi Mike
I thought they were the same. Will see if I can find a Mk1 one and get the glass out.
Regards XMexc.
xmexclusive
Hi Mark

Found a Mk1 door and cut the front quarter light out of the frame. Not an easy job, took about 30 mins. I then tried the recovered glass against a Mk2 door and decided that the front quarterlights are identical in size. It is very difficult to recover the trim pieces in a good enough state to reuse them. This trial was done with a drivers side door but I think you want a passenger one so I will see if I can find one to recover.

Regards

XMexc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter