Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Rear Headrests For Black Leather

Club XM Forum > Wanted!
igotone
Hi am looking for 2 rear headrests tp complete the leather interior on my estate anyone got any please
splez4
i have a complete black leather interior???
xmexclusive
Hi igotone

I have at least a couple of spare sets of rear head rests. One in black leather the other in grey. PM me with contact details.

Regards

XMexc
Peter.N.
XMexc - Among all you bits and pieces do you happen to have a headlamp washer fitting for the bumper, I dont particularly want it to work, just fill the hole up!

Peter.N.
xmexclusive
Hi Peter

Yes, a few somewhere as I treat them as collectable items.

Regards

XMexc
Peter.N.
Hi XMexc

Would you like to part with one at an appropriate price? do you also have a spare wheel carrier, I dont know if hatchback and estate are the same.

Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2026 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter