Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 1995 2.5td Estate Vsx

Club XM Forum > Available!
techmanagain
A friend with too many Xm estates wants £1000 for 1995 2.5Td VSX plus this years tax paid (£170?) so is MOT'd. Collect tomorrow if you want (or could deliver?) from Telford.
Also has another similar which has been in his yard for some time so rear side window smashed and sunroof removed so rain has got in. Sell for scrap or for a keen DIY to re-furbish. I have driven it and its OK otherwise. Selling at about £250 (?). Make an offer. Don't hang about or he'll scrap it!
Andmcit
More info on the "wounded" one would be handy - how fungused up is the interior and what else would need doing to the car to ressurect it?

Andrew
techmanagain
QUOTE (Andmcit @ Feb 5 2007, 14:11 PM)
More info on the "wounded" one would be handy - how fungused up is the interior and what else would need doing to the car to ressurect it?

Andrew

Needs to have sunroof and lining put back; rear side window replaced; Dried out thoroughly. I drove it last year and would have bought it had I needed it ,but had other busness distracting me! Vehicle seems mechanically sound, but then who can tell from a quick run round the yard, however big? Would make a good car by the summer, even only working weekends for pleasure! Towbar fitted, Usual green colour. No tax or MOT.
xmexclusive
Hi Techmanagain

I only realised today that Andmcit did not follow up on the "wounded" 2.5 estate your friend has in his yard. Is it still available or has it already gone to scrap?

Regards

XMexc
beachcomber
Hi there,

is the 2.5 "good 'un" Spanish or Auto? Is it still available?Ta
Beachcomber
Peter.N.
All 2.5s are 'Spanish' the only did the auto in the 2.1.

Peter.N.
jorgy9
Why do you call manuals "Spanish" ??? Just want to enrich my language skills :-)))

George
Peter.N.
Well I didn't start this but I think its a reference to 'Manuelle' if that's how you spell it. Faulty towers and all that.

Peter.N.
wirdy
QUOTE (Peter.N. @ Feb 17 2007, 18:01 PM)
Faulty towers and all that.

Peter.N.

Surely you mean Fawlty Towers Peter?? rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Peter.N.
You'r right, I cant spell. My wife tells me a I got 'Manuelle' wrong as well, it should be 'Manuel'. sad.gif mellow.gif ohmy.gif

Peter.N.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter