Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Cruise Control Gone Again

Club XM Forum > XM General Issues
Pages: 1, 2
Jan-hendrik
bridging between pins 9 and 10 on the CC controller plug did the business for me.

Help! Just found out my CC does not work!
What is this with bridging these pins? Is this permanent?
I would still love to have copies of this article in the Citroenian. Isn't there anyone who can upload this, please?
DerekW
Hi Jan-hendrik,

Can't help you with the Citroenian article, but see robertmnorton's January 14th posting on this thread.

Derek
techmanagain
QUOTE (Jan-hendrik @ Apr 6 2007, 11:21 AM)
bridging between pins 9 and 10 on the CC controller plug did the business for me.

Help! Just found out my CC does not work!
What is this with bridging these pins? Is this permanent?
I would still love to have copies of this article in the Citroenian. Isn't there anyone who can upload this, please?

Article was in Sept 2006 issue. You can get the whole magazine from 01482 448412 priced at £2.
Jan-hendrik
Article was in Sept 2006 issue. You can get the whole magazine from 01482 448412 priced at £2.

Trouble is I am in Hiroshima . . . mellow.gif
Jan-hendrik
see robertmnorton's January 14th posting on this thread

Yeah, I had seen that already (of course). He must have typed it in a hurry biggrin.gif
Gelupa
Been on this forum for less than 24 hours and already I've found the reasons for my ABS- and cruise control problems. Next I'll be ordering the dot matrix display repair kit smile.gif

Thanks robertmnorton for your superb guide on finding the fault in the cruise control system. I found mine with step 2 cool.gif
Pages: 1, 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter