Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version Hello

Club XM Forum > Introductions
hank
hello everyone. I wont be of any help to any one i expect but will be looking for help probably all the time. Just got a 97 2.0i. had a 94 2.0 a few years ago that i got for next to nothing. I knocked a year out of it before it fell apart. I have been looking for one since and got this one mainly for the leather seats. I am going to try to look after it but am not much of a mechanic so any help will be much appreciated.
techmanagain
Should be quite a few spares about for you if you need them. I hope you don't, but it's nice to know. The help is free and plenty of it!
noz
Hi Hank,

Welcome to club-xm. I'm sure your contribution won't be a small as you think. Sometimes problems can be solved with the most obscure of observations. In which case everyone has something to contribute. Please have a look through the self help section. There are files in there which take you through problem solving step by step. You might be surprised you find you can fix that problem after all with the right guidance. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like. There's a bunch here who will always try to help.

Cheers

noz cool.gif
hank
thanks for the warm welcome. I forgot to mention I am from ireland so spares might not be as easy to come by
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter