Full Version S1 V6 24v, Lhd/diravi

Club XM Forum > Available!
chadders
Hi guys, thought someone would be interested in this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-XM-V6-24v-Le...1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers
Chad
Rob81
I saw that too - what a car. Surely must be one of the rarest Citroens in the UK. I miss the diravi in my old CX and imagine a manual V6 XM with divari is a wonderful car to drive.....
citroenxm
Hi All

And now theres a 1991 RHD V6 24v on there!!!

Looks good too

Regards
citroenxm
Peter.N.
I dont think the dirvavi would be quite the same as in the CX as the suspension set up was far superior, they capitulated to Mcpherson struts on the XM.

Peter.N.
techmanagain
I you are planning on buying it, bear in mind that there will probably be a call from your insurance Company for a £250 non-negotiable excess , as it is not a UK standard production vehicle.
Rob81
I am seriously considering buying it.... I think I do too many work miles though. Spending all day chugging round Ipswich would be expensive and a waste of a car. My CT turbo auto barely manages 23 mpg round town so I guess the V6 would be < 20 mpg.

I'll still watch it closely and see what happens.....

jorgy9
My left hand drive manual 12v V6 with Diravi does 18-21mpg in city driving, and 24-25 on motorway. Its consumption is very "up to you", just depends really on how many of the 170hp you "claim".

George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter