Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version 3.0l 24v V6 Xm Exclusive - Only 19,000 Miles

Club XM Forum > Available!
mackay1
Hi Everyone,

I'm off on holiday this weekend - but have decided to sell my 3.0 litre 24 valve V6 XM Exclusive - with only 19,000 genuine miles when I return. (Will go on sale 1 September.)

I've only had the car a few months and haven't used it much personally as I prefer the 2.5TD and quite frankly would like to keep my license!

This is the only petrol XM I've ever driven - and my god it's fast.

This looks and drives like a new car and has absolutely everything on it - including sunroof, aircon, full leather, 4 x heated seats, 6 CD changer, side impact airbags, auto-adaptive box, etc etc.

The car was purchased new by an elderly gent who claimed never to have done in excess of 60 mph in her! He always garaged the car.

This has got to be the best XM anywhere - bar none. It's silver with black leather.

If anyone's seriously interested please PM me. (I will check my e-mail from time to time when on holiday.) I don't have any photos yet but will do some when I return.

Thanks

Roy
frogsxm
Hi there

How much would you be asking for this wonderful sounding XM?

Cheers ph34r.gif
umajor
Hi there Mackay

Dropped you a mail last week re: your XM. Is it still going to be put up for sale? Would be interested.

Cheers

umajor
frogsxm
Hello

What part of the country are you located?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Adapted by Shaun Harrison
Translated and modified by Fantome et David, Lafter