Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email


  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Right headlight for S2
Mirza32
Posted: September 30, 2011 06:20 pm


New Member


Group: Members
Posts: 3
Member No.: 1788
Joined: September 21, 2011




Hello,
I need front right headlight for my XM (serie 2), or just lens of it.

Anyone have it and want it to sell?
PMEmail Poster
Top
Zaphod
Posted: October 05, 2011 09:26 am


Super Member
****

Group: Members
Posts: 369
Member No.: 368
Joined: May 08, 2006




If its any help, and S1 unit will fit if you remove the section that attaches to the grille


--------------------
Of all the things I have lost I think I miss my mind the most

Half of all 1994 S2 2.0 TCT Exclusive Manuals remaining, where is the other one?
1992 Range Rover V8 Vogue SE LPG
1985 Golf GTI 8v
1975 MG Midget
1959 Austin Healey Sprite
PMEmail Poster
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

 


Skin arobase par alphega @ PCentraide 2005 (original)
V1.3 par Elianora la blanche @ La Caverne de la Rose pourpre